The Federal University Lokoja Post-UTME Screening Exercise
for 2015/2016 academic session will take place from
10th August, 2015 to Friday 14th August, 2015 at the
ICT Centre and Computer Laboratory within Adankolo
of the University (Behind Kogi State Specialist Hospital,
All candidates are expected to be at the screening venue two
hours before the stipulated time specified on their Post-
NOTE: Only candidates who applied through JAMB for UTME
Admission and chose Federal University Lokoja as the most
preferred Choice and scored 180 and above are eligible for
Screening exercise. The screening will be purely Computer-
Based (CBT) and in batches.
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
Registration is strictly online and commences from 21st July,
2015 to 9th August, 2015.
The procedure for the 2015/2016 Post-UTME screening
application is as follows:
1. Candidates must have a valid e-mail address before
the application process because the password specified by
candidate at the point of registration will be required during
2. Visit www.fulokoja.edu.ng
3. Click on Post-UTME Screening under Admissions.
4. Login with your valid JAMB Registration number to
5. Proceed to any bank of your choice that offers E-tranzact
services and pay for Federal University Lokoja Post-UTME
6. Collect Confirmation Number from the Bank.
7. Return to the University Portal and confirm your payment
the transaction ID.
8. Proceed to update personal details on the page after
you will be automatically batched for the screening exercise.
9. Upload a RECENT and CLEAR COLOURED PASSPORT-SIZED
PHOTOGRAPH WITH RED BACKGROUND IN JPEG FORMAT
ONLY. FAILURE TO UPLOAD THE PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH
WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION.
NOTE that the photograph uploaded will be the only valid ID
the screening and admission exercise.
10. ONLINE REGISTRATION CLOSES AT MIDNIGHT ON
9TH AUGUST, 2015. Candidates who pay after the deadline
not sit for the screening and there shall be no refund.
11. Visually impaired candidates should come along with
writing materials (e.g. braille, typewriter etc.)
12. Candidates should come to the screening venue with the
i. JAMB e-registration slip
ii. Original copy of JAMB result slip with your passport
photograph on it. If you do not have this document, click
iii. Online Post-UTME Registration slip with candidates
NOTE that hand bags, wallets, GSM phones and calculators
NOT allowed and Candidates are expected to adhere strictly
the specified date and time on the screening slip.
Habiba Anavoza Adeiza (Mrs.)